Monday 28 March 2011

Seedlings

It’s been a while since I last posted but since then I have finished the last two presentations that I have to do for my MA!  I just have 32,000 words left to write (by September...) 

I had a really lazy weekend this weekend and didn't do much (apart from eat Mr Whippys) but I did get to see Never Let Me Go at the cinema.  I almost wish I hadn't got to see it now as it was so incredibly depressing, although Carey Mulligan was fantastic, and I would recommend it.  It was just so sad.  I have got it to read on my Kindle but might choose something else from my Goodreads to read first.  I actually really, really want to read The Master and Margarita which I hadn't heard about before reading about it on Kris Atomic's blog - the cat drinks vodka out of a glass!

I promise to post properly soon but for now look – my tomato plant has sprouted!  I want to do strawberries next.


2 comments:

  1. Please may i have a picture of tomato plants now! Have they grown at all?! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to grow my own tomatoes!
    What a sense of achievement x

    ReplyDelete